Service Desk Specialist - Kyiv, Ukraine
Area of Interest:
Start Date: flexible
We're seeking a motivated Service Desk Specialist that will join us and be part of our vision.
Why you'll love Netex
As part of the IT service team, this Specialist will provide fast and effective support to our clients, and being part of a team that values collaboration and excellence.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Responding to client support queries,
- Providing support in person, over the phone, or via remote access,
- Diagnosing issues with computer software, peripherals, and hardware,
- Running software diagnostic tools and physically inspecting hardware systems,
- Talking to clients through basic problem-solving processes,
- Providing basic computer training,
- Installing and upgrading hardware and software systems,
- Writing training manuals,
- Following up with clients,
- Completing support tickets.
Requirements and skills:
- Preferably graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics,
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies,
- 3+ years working as a help desk specialist,
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, including circuit boards, memory modules, and processors,
- Knowledge of computer software systems, including databases, office applications, and operating systems,
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills,
- Advanced knowledge of help desk software and remote-access systems,
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues,
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team,
- Excellent verbal and written skills,
- Patience and understanding.
Are you ready to change a World?
Make your mark on the business of the future and apply now.